Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walgreens Savings

I like to shop at Walgreens as much as I like to shop at CVS. Walgreens always has good deals and offers monthly rebates in addition to Register Rewards which are similar to CVS' Extra Bucks.

This week they have a rockin' deal on the Schick Quattro razor - as a side note, the Walgreens lady was so sweet to make sure I got the one with the "pretty handle." The Quattro is on sale for $8.99 this week, use the $4.00 off coupon from the 3/22 Smartsource and the $4.00 off coupon from Walgreen's Easy Saver catalog (at the front of the store) and you'll pay $.99 for this razor.

The garbage bags are on sale for 2 for $7 but they are offering a $3.00 rebate with the purcase of two boxes that will then bring the cost down to $4.00 for two boxes. I have been using these garbage bags for about a year and I've always had good luck with them.

The AXE hair care is free after rebate of $5.99 and I was suprised to see they were so well stocked on this item so late in the month.

Finally, the storage bags (ziploc bags) are on sale for $.99 with the coupon from the sales ad and the same goes for the softsoap hand wash. The doggy treats were on clearance at $2.19.

My out of pocket total came to $23.83 but I will receive $8.99 back in rebates on my gift card that I can use for next month's purchases.

For more info on the Easy Saver Rebates go here. In addition to that you can check out From Wags to Riches which is a great blog about all the good deals at Walgreens.

No comments: