Thursday, November 27, 2008
Here is my recipe for Cranberry Salad. Its so yummy that if I didn't make it every year, I would have some very upset family.
1 pkg. (6 oz.) cherry flavored gelatin
2 c. hot water
1 lb. can whole cranberry sauce
1 lb. can jellied cranberry sauce
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 lb. can crushed pineapple - drained
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Dissolved gelatin in water. Add cranberry sauces and lemon juice and walnuts (or pecans) they'll float to the top as it chills. Pour into a serving bowl. Chill until firm.
Tip: I always make this the night before so I know its ready to go on Thanksgiving.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Deal extended! Save 80% at Restaurant.com with the code SURPRISE. Pay only $2 for a $25 certificate. Code expires Monday 11/24. These make great holiday gifts and don't expire for a full year. You can buy a $100 certificate for only $8!
Also, check out Couponmom.com. She lists grocery store sale prices and matches them with coupons. You can select stores from your area, view the sales and print a list to shop with. I got started with my couponing with Couponmom.com and it has been so helpful.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I won the Kreativ Blogger Award! Cherie over at The Wandering Peanut was gracious enough to pass this along to me. Cherie collects expired coupons and sends them overseas to our military families. If you are interested in helping her with this, please follow the link and let her know. Also she has a really cool blog with coupon match -ups that you will find helpful. Thanks Cherie!!! Now I have to list six things that I'm thankful for and pass this along to six other blogs!
I'm thankful for:
1. God and his amazing grace!
2. My awesome husband who loves me so much and always knows what I need and when I need it. I'm so thankful that God sent him to me!
3. My family. No matter what we've been through, we always come back to each other!
4. My job. I'm very fortunate to be able to come to work every day and be an interior designer!
5. My cozy apartment that is convenient to everything.
6. My silly friends that keep me laughing.
Now to pass this to six other blogs:
1. Cherie at The Wandering Peanut
2. Sarah at Fiddledeedee (she does great Publix coupon match-ups!)
3. Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First (check out her CVS $5 Challenge)
4. Erin at Coupon Cravings (she has the scoop on whats free this week at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens)
5. Andrea at Mommy Snacks (I always check out her CVS and Walgreens previews)
6. Denise at The Centsible Sawyer (check out her post on current give-a-ways)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1 Ziploc® Brand Fresh Produce Bag with Moisture Vents
1 Ziploc® Brand Easy Zipper Storage Bag
1 Ziploc® Brand Snack Bag
1 Ziploc® Brand Zip 'n Steam™ Microwave Steam Cooking Bag
1 Ziploc® Brand Snap 'n Seal Container
Good luck!!! (if you have won a gift pack in the last 180 days, you will not be eligible for this prize.)