I won the Kreativ Blogger Award! Cherie over at The Wandering Peanut was gracious enough to pass this along to me. Cherie collects expired coupons and sends them overseas to our military families. If you are interested in helping her with this, please follow the link and let her know. Also she has a really cool blog with coupon match -ups that you will find helpful. Thanks Cherie!!! Now I have to list six things that I'm thankful for and pass this along to six other blogs!
I'm thankful for:
1. God and his amazing grace!
2. My awesome husband who loves me so much and always knows what I need and when I need it. I'm so thankful that God sent him to me!
3. My family. No matter what we've been through, we always come back to each other!
4. My job. I'm very fortunate to be able to come to work every day and be an interior designer!
5. My cozy apartment that is convenient to everything.
6. My silly friends that keep me laughing.
Now to pass this to six other blogs:
1. Cherie at The Wandering Peanut
2. Sarah at Fiddledeedee (she does great Publix coupon match-ups!)
3. Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First (check out her CVS $5 Challenge)
4. Erin at Coupon Cravings (she has the scoop on whats free this week at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens)
5. Andrea at Mommy Snacks (I always check out her CVS and Walgreens previews)
6. Denise at The Centsible Sawyer (check out her post on current give-a-ways)