Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I woke up early this morning because I am so excited about finishing dinner and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving Day! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to ready my blog.

Here is my recipe for Cranberry Salad. Its so yummy that if I didn't make it every year, I would have some very upset family.

1 pkg. (6 oz.) cherry flavored gelatin
2 c. hot water
1 lb. can whole cranberry sauce
1 lb. can jellied cranberry sauce
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 lb. can crushed pineapple - drained
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

Dissolved gelatin in water. Add cranberry sauces and lemon juice and walnuts (or pecans) they'll float to the top as it chills. Pour into a serving bowl. Chill until firm.

Tip: I always make this the night before so I know its ready to go on Thanksgiving.

No comments: