Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CVS Savings

A free razor is always nice but when that free razor comes with a travel size shampoo and conditioner, thats even better! If you go to CVS this week for the Intuition Razor deal, look for the ones with the sample size Cool Moisture Dove Shampoo and Conditioner.

The Razor is on sale for $8.99 this week and it offers $3.00 Extra Bucks...combine that with the $4.00 off coupon from the 3/22 Smartsource and the total is $1.99. Also, I never pass up on a St. Ives deal because hubby uses the face wash. So I bought $11.97 in face scrub and earned $5.00 ECB's. I used $14.00 in ECB's to purchase these products because some of them were going to expire soon so my total came to $3.52 Out of Pocket an I earned $8.00 in ECB's. Even thought I *lost* ECB's I still consider it a success.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Great deal! I didn't even go to CVS this week. :(