Friday, March 13, 2009

CVS Savings

This week I did not follow my own advice and went to CVS today instead of Sunday when I would have had a better chance of scoring some deals. But, I lucked out and I was still able to get everything on my list. The Maybelline/Garnier deal was too good to pass up. Here is the play by play:

(2) Palmolive - $1.49 ea. - earned $2.00 ECB's
Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion - $3.69 - earned $2.00 ECB's - used $.55 off coupon
Maybelline Foundation - $8.00 - used $2.00 off coupon
Maybelline Mascara - $4.00 - $1.00 off coupon - earned $5 ECB's for the Maybelline products
Edge Shave Gel - $2.00
CVS Cotton Swabs - $1.99
Used $11 in ECB's from a previous transaction

Total - $6.48 Out Of Pocket!!!!

I orderd my coupons from The Coupon Clippers. The cost for $43 in coupons was only $4.38! Stay tuned for more on that later!

No comments: