Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All This for $3.90

On Sunday, I received an email from Rite Aid claiming I could save $144 on 30 products. Being the cheapskate, I mean frugalite that I am, I was all ears or eyes, as the case may be. Turns out, Rite Aid is having a huge Free After Rebate sale. I am a fairly frequent Rite Aid shopper and I normally participate in the rebate program so I was excited! You can check out the items that are free after rebate here.

So now your probably wondering, how did I pay so little for all of these products? The trick is, I had $12.99 in rebate money in hand to spend so I rolled that money into more free after rebate products - ha! Genius! But heres the breakdown:

Chapstick True Shimmer - $1.99
Lizard Lips Chapstick - $.99
Soft Lips Vanilla Mint (2pk) - $2.99
Chloraseptic Max Strength - $2.99
LypSyl Moisturizer - $1.99
Bee M.D. Honey Cough Drops (Organic) - $2.49
Excedrin Express Gels - $3.99 minus $2.00 coupon here

Now, subtract my $12.99 in rebate money that I had from previous purchases and my grand total was $3.90. Oh, AND I'll recieve $17.48 back in rebates!!!

Rite Aid has an awesome Single Check Rebate program that makes it real easy to get your dough. You just sign up online and enter your reciept information then submit it at the end of the month and they'll send you a check to use in their store in about two weeks. It may sound like a lot but it takes a very small amount of time. Read all the details here. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: