Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saving for Christmas Shopping

Recently, it dawned on me that if I was patient, I could have a very frugal Christmas. "How?" do you ask?

Swagbucks - I've been using Swagbucks for about 3 weeks now and already I've got enough to get a $5 Amazon gift card and then some. All you do is sign up, log in and use their search engine for your internet searches. Their search engine is powered by Google, so you'll find what your looking for. You can click on my Swagbucks button on the right and sign up and be on your way to some awesome gift cards. I'm going to let mine accumulate until I get ready to Christmas shop so I can get some good gifts for practically nothing.

Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails! Its as simple as that. Everyday I get an average of three emails and I open them, scan them and then go on about my business. You can also get paid to shop, play games and take surveys. I currently have about $17 in my account, but by Christmas I'll be ready to shop 'til I drop! You can also click on the link to the right and start earning some cash for Christmas.

E-Rewards - This is a survery site that rewards you in e-currency. You can redeem your e-currency for various rewards such as gift cards, airline miles, magazine subcriptions, clothing, food and dining.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am relatively new to swagbucks and have already saved and used alot of bucks. They add up quickly!