Friday, February 27, 2009

Coupon Friday


Keep an eye out in your mailbox. I almost threw the coupons on top away because they were wrapped up with some other advertisements. Something told me to look before I tossed it and I'm glad I did because I would have missed out on the following coupons:
$1.00 / Dannon 4-pack fruit smoothie
$1.00 / Dannon La Creme 4-pack
$1.00 / Irish Spring Body Wash
$ .50 / Irish Spring Soap Bars
$1.50 / Colgate Advanced Toothpaste
$1.00 / Softsoap Body Wash
$1.00 / Softsoap Ensembles Liquid Hand Soap
$1.00 / Dannon DanActive 4-pack
$1.00 / Any (Two) Dannon DanActive 4-packs or (One) Eight Pack
These coupons are a little bit higher value than you see in the Sunday paper.
The other booklet you see is a coupon booklet that my hubby purchased from a dad at his office. It was a fundraiser that the school is doing. It is loaded with restaurant and rereational activities coupons. Its like a mini Entertainment book.
After I made a post about the Try Me Free Rebate for the Sure deodorant, I received a coupon in my email. Click here to print yours.

No comments: