Monday, March 21, 2011

Couponing 2.0 or Why I Love Amazon Subscribe and Save

So its been a while since I wrote a post. A lot has changed in my personal life since I last blogged. The biggest change was the birth of my first baby, a boy named Liam. He is the greatest thing that ever happened and I love him so much! I've since gone from working full time and being career driven, to working part time and being happy family driven.

Also, my thoughts on couponing have shifted quite a bit. I no longer have the time to run out to CVS or Walgreens as soon as I find a hot deal. Scoring a sweet deal on toothpaste or any other household item used to be such fun but now I just don't want to have to go to the trouble of loading the baby in the car seat and getting him back out...blah blah blah. With that said, I've discovered the joy of Amazon's subscribe and Save program. Now, everything I need shows up on my door step and I don't have to clip a coupon or make a special trip. I love how the prices are broken down by oz. or wipe or diaper. It helps me to know exactly what I'm spending and if I'm getting a good deal. In addition to that, I do a lot of internet searches for my job as a designer so I use Swagbucks for all of my searches and when I accumulate enough Swagbucks, I redeem them for Amazon gift cards and use them to pay for my Subscribe and Save purchases.

I'm not saying I've given up on couponing completely, its just at this phase in my life, Amazon is a better deal for my time and money. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Amazon and if it has helped your family.

Also, if you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, you can click on the link to the right and get started.

1 comment:

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.