As soon as I got home, I looked up E-Mealz and started reading about all the benefits. Here is the breakdown:
- $15 for 3 months
- Plans a menu for seven days
- Organized shopping list is printed for you
- Meals are numbered so you can eliminate meals you don't need that week.
- Meals are developed based on what is on sale at several stores including Publix, Wal-Mart, Aldi & Kroger
- Choose from Low Fat, Low Carb & Points System Menus
So what are you waiting for? I've been doing this for about three weeks and it has saved us so much time and money. And did I mention the food is delicious as well?! The recipes are printed on the side of the menu and they are real simple and easy to follow. The food is quick to prepare as well.
If I've peaked your interest, just click on the button on the right to save time & money for your family!