Monday, July 27, 2009

E-Mealz

In my quest to save time and money with menu planning, I have recently started using E-Mealz. I saw the menu on a friend's refrigerator while I was visiting her one day. Needless to say, it peaked my curiosity. She started telling me how it cut her monthly grocery budget almost in half. I was hooked by this point, then she tells me how E-Mealz will plan menus based on whats on sale at Publix this week. I could have squealed, this is the answer to menu planning.

As soon as I got home, I looked up E-Mealz and started reading about all the benefits. Here is the breakdown:
  • $15 for 3 months
  • Plans a menu for seven days
  • Organized shopping list is printed for you
  • Meals are numbered so you can eliminate meals you don't need that week.
  • Meals are developed based on what is on sale at several stores including Publix, Wal-Mart, Aldi & Kroger
  • Choose from Low Fat, Low Carb & Points System Menus

So what are you waiting for? I've been doing this for about three weeks and it has saved us so much time and money. And did I mention the food is delicious as well?! The recipes are printed on the side of the menu and they are real simple and easy to follow. The food is quick to prepare as well.

If I've peaked your interest, just click on the button on the right to save time & money for your family!

No comments: